1. Please do not post anything too disgusting. If it is deemed as anything near irritating, it will be deleted.
2. We are (mostly) a positive community. Please see to it that you contribute. SBA is a gamer's refuge, don't make it a hell-hole.
3. That being said, avoid conflict or you will be forced to avoid conflict with a temporary ban.
*You will be permanently banned if you are not deemed worthy of being a regular at SBA for various reasons. Trust that my reasons are rational.
SBA Streaming Rules
1. Communication is key. Be talkative and interact with chat, entertain us!
2. If you don't mind making our eyes and ears bleed, make sure your mixer volume isn't blown up and your webcams are off.
3. Learn to use the mixer! Game and Microphone volumes are usually problems when you first start streaming.
4. Do NOT stream anything questionably bad. If you have to ask, what do you think the answer will be?
5. Hijacking is a big no bueno. Especially if the action is intentional.
Q. What is SBA? A. Stream Boy Advance is a community that started off as a small group which was formerly known as Game Rage Live(GRL). We came into existence around January of 2012 and finally had our official website constructed in December of 2012.
Q. Are the buttons on SBA just aesthetics? A. Nope! These are the button bindings:
A - Changes your SBA background to a wallpaper
B - Changes your SBA background to a solid color
L - Switches to the main channel
R - Switches to the second channel
Start - Menu
Select - Switches SBA to DS(Dual Stream)
L. Box - Compact Mode
R. Box - Full-screen Mode
*The windows are resizeable and moveable. Hover your cursor over the bottom right of the stream/chat to resize them. Hovering your cursor over the stream/chat window to reveal a gray box at the top, allowing you to move them as well.
Q. Xbox or PS3? A. The community owns PS3, so if you want to bro-op in games via console, we all own PS3.
Q. What games are normally streamed here? A. I'm just gonna answer this by saying MOBA related is NOT allowed on stream.
Q. Streaming seems fun! Can I become a streamer? A. If you are relatively new here, stay for a while to see how the community operates and which games are streamed. If you are still confident, feel free to submit an application in the "Apply to Stream" section.
Q. Is there a place where I can contribute AP? A. You can post them in the under the AP section of the forums or steam group. Preferably the forums.
Q. What if I do the NES Konami Code? A. Find out!
Q. What is the NES Konami Code? A. Why are you even here?